1 1/2 pound shrimp, cleaned, deveined and shelled
1/4 cup oil
2 tablespoons parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
In a frying pan add oil, saute garlic. Add parsley and lemon juice. Add shrimp and stir to coat well.Cook shrimp until it turns pink stirring occasionally don't over cook it. Season with salt and pepper.Serve with rice or pasta add parsley and parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
Zuppa di Pesce (Fish Soup)
Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time: Makes 6 Servings
1 Can Diced Tomatoes 28 oz.
1/4 cup EXTRA-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
2 GARLIC CLOVES finely chopped
1 cup WHITE WINE dry
1 cup FISH BROTH
3 BASIL LEAVES large - washed, patted, dried and chopped
SALT & FRESHLY GROUND PEPPER to taste
1 lb. SCALLOPS
1/2 lb. SHRIMP medium, shelled and deveined
1/2 lb. CLEAN SQUID (CALAMARI) WITH TENTACLES bodies cut into rings, tentacles cut in half
12 CLAMS small, washed thoroughly
12 MUSSELS washed thoroughly
1. IN a large heavy pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. ADD garlic and cook until softened, about 1 minute.
3. POUR white wine into the pot and cook for 1 minute.
4. ADD the fish broth and diced tomatoes (with their juices).
5. STIR in basil, salt and pepper then bring to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes.
6. ADD the squid, scallops, shrimp, clams and mussels to the pot, cover tightly and cook until the shells of the clams and mussels open.
7. TRANSFER all of the fish to serving platters, pour sauce over and serve.